0.5m Premium Audio Cable – Auxiliary Jack Cable For AUX Inputs – 90 Degree Richt Angled Plug – 3.5mm Stero Plugs for 3.5mm Sockets – for Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Smartphone etc. – black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Primewire – 0.5 metres Premium HQ stereo audio jack extension cable | optimal for extending conventional 3.5mm aux stereo cables / universally compatible with all audio devices having a jack audio connection or AUX input / suitable for mobile phone, smartphone, iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet PC, MP3 player, CD player, Walkman, Discman, desktop PC, notebook, ultrabook, netbook, car stereo, portable speakers, wireless audio receivers and hi-fi systems
- Application: Connect your audio devices quickly and easily | This connection cable serves as a flexible extension for the 3.5 mm jack connection | quick connection of top-class audio components for superior sound quality / ideal for all 3.5mm connections that need to be extended
- Connectors: 3,5mm jack plugs | 1x 90 ° angle plug | Head Ø: Double core (7 x 0,12mm) AWG28 | Cable construction: twin wire red / white (wrapped by ground conductor) | Cable outer diameter: 4mm | Note: A 3-pin stereo cable is suitable only to a limited extent for use with an audio extension cable, as the microphone signal cannot be transmitted. Only the sound (left/right) is transferred. Headset functions such as “Next” and “Previous”, “Play” or “Stop” are not supported using this cable
- Features: modern design | wide range of applications | optimum and loss-free audio transmission | perfectly fitting connections | full-metal housing | corrosion-resistant gold plated contacts for a stable and trouble-free signal | cleanest sound experience possible | incl. bending protection for enough stability and long lasting cable
- What you get: Primewire 0.5m Premium HQ Stereo Audio Jack cable / connection cable | More choices for you : Check out our available lengths 0.5m = 1.6 ft / 1.0m = 3.2 ft / 1.5m = 4.9 ft / 2.0m = 6.5 ft / 3.0m = 9.8 ft / 5.0m = 16.4 ft / 7.5m = 24.6 ft