1/4” Torque Wrench, Lytool 2-24 Nm Drive Click Torque Wrench Set, Cycling Bicycle Maintenance Kit for Road & Mountain Bikes, with Torx Sockets, 100mm Extension Bar and Storage Box
- 1/4” Torque Wrench range 2-24Nm, Industrial-grade torque wrench, accurate to ±4%.
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. Press the quick-release button for quick loading and unloading of the batch bit.
- Torque Wrench is designed to give an audible click when torque setting is reached.
- Durable carbon steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Black oxide protects bits from corrosion.
- Knurled chrome-vanadium steel grip with marked midpoint for accuracy measure torque, set the desired value on the handle scale and begin tightening the tail fastener.
- 1/4″ torque wrench include: 7x Hex bit sockets( H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10), 5x Torx bit sockets(T10, T20, T25, T27, T30), 1x 100 mm Extension Bar, 1x plastic storage case and 1x calibration certificate.