1STec 3m 3.5mm Jack to 5 Pin Din Audio Cable Connects Laptop Computers Mobile Phones TVs PCs to Amplifiers or Pre-Amps with 5 or 7 Pin Din Sockets B&O Naim Quad.(3 Metre)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3.5MM JACK TO 5 PIN DIN PLUG – This High Quality interconnect cable is designed to transfer Stereo signals from portable Audio devices with a 3.5mm Headphone socket to amplifiers or Pre-Amps that accept 5 Pin Din MiDi Plugs
- HQ GOLD PLATED AUDIO PLUGS – This lead is fitted with professional grade connectors including a REAN Neutrik 5 Pin Din plug with Gold Plated contacts and an all metal 3.5mm or 1/8” sized Mini Jack Plug with cord Strain Relief
- INDIVIDUALLY SCREENED CABLE – Manufactured using Super High Quality Individually Screened Oxygen Free Copper conductors with 99.9% OFC strands and copper Braided Lap Screening for the best possible Audio reproduction
- ELIMINATES AUDIO CROSS TALK – The Individual screening found in this cable ensures that each audio channel remains unaffected by signals travelling in the adjacent conductor thereby producing pure acoustic stereo sound
- UNIVERSAL AUDIO APPLICATION – Designed to be used with any device with corresponding sockets. Will also fit B&O equipment with 7 Pin Sockets as the 2 extra pins are only used to pass data between B&O-B&O devices