Adeept AWR 4WD WiFi Smart Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 4/3 Model B+/B/2B, DIY Robot Kit for Kids and Adults, OpenCV Target Tracking, Video Transmission, Raspberry Pi Robot with PDF Manual
- AWR(Adeept Wheeled Robot) – This is a Raspberry Pi-based robot mobile platform(Compatible with RPi 4/3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included). It is equipped with four geared motors, so it has strong power.
- Extremely scalable – We have reserved a lot of interfaces, you can connect more sensors to make your ideas come true.
- Object Recognition, Tracking, Motion Detection – based on openCV; Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture – can be remotely controlled by APP; WS2812 RGB LEDs – can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission
- Easy to Assemble and Coding – A printed manual and a 64-pages PDF manual with illustrations are considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Powered by 2×18650 batteries(NOT included). You need to prepare your own batteries.