Adeept Mars Rover PiCar-B Raspberry Pi Robot Car Kit for Raspberry Pi 4/3 Model B+/B, Speech Recognition, OpenCV, Real-time Video Transmission, Raspberry Pi STEM Educational Robot with PDF
- STEM Educational Robot – A complete AI(Artificial Intelligence) robot kit based on the Raspberry Pi(Compatible with RPi 4/3B/3B+/2B/2B+, Raspberry Pi is NOT included).
- Speech Recognition – PiCar-B can be controlled by voice; Object Recognition and Tracking – based on openCV; Automatic Obstacle Avoidance – based on ultrasonic sensor; Line Tracking – based on infrared reflection; C/S Architecture – can be remotely controlled by APP; WS2812 RGB LEDs – can change a variety of colors, full of technology; Real-time Video Transmission.
- Easy to Assemble and Coding – A 81-page PDF manual with illustrations is considerately prepared for you, which teaches you to assemble your Raspberry Pi robot step by step; Easy-to-understand Python code is provided, with beautiful and practical GUI program(compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems).
- Strong Technical Support – Official forum, Blog, YouTube video and instant feedback with E-mails.
- Powered by 2×18650 batteries(NOT included). You need to prepare your own batteries.