BARRINGTON Automatic Watch Winder for 1 Watch – Compact, Quality, Single Watch Winder with Lots of Great Features. Mains or Battery Powered – Barrington, Winding Watches Since 2009
- GENTLY ROTATES – Our flagship single watch winder operates on a basis of gentle rotation to ensure your watch is not overwound. It has 5 TPD (turns per day settings) from 650, 750, 850, 1,000 or 1,950 meaning it can cater for any weight of watch. It also has multiple rotation settings: clockwise, counter clockwise or alternating.
- EXTREMELY QUIET – All of our automatic watch winders are fitted with the Silent Japanese Mabuchi motor so you won’t be disturbed whilst you watch is being wound.
- BATTERY OR MAINS POWERED – Our single watch winder is designed with practicability in mind. It can be powered by the mains or two AA batteries meaning you can have flexibility on when and where you use it.
- AMAZING FEATURES – All our Single Watch Winders have the new 12 o’clock stop feature meaning they end up in the 12 o’clock position when it has finished winding you watch. The watch winders also connect together using our ‘jump feature’ which allows multiple winders to be connected together via connecting cable (supplied) and powered from one AC power source.
- ✅ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Here at Barrington we pride ourselves in creating functional, aesthetically pleasing and well-priced watch winders that look sleek and are of high quality. Don’t just take our word for it but look at our reviews for confidence. Our winders are the perfect accessory for your watch and work with all brands including Rolex, Tag Heuer And Breitling.