Elfcam® Fibre Optic Cable in Reinforced Steel for Outdoor and Indoor use, LC/UPC to LC/UPC, OM3, Multimode Duplex, 50/125um, Black, (30 M).
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Resistant and durable: Reinforced fibre-optic cable for outdoors and indoors, LC/UPC to LC/UPC, OM3, multi-mode duplex, 50/125um. The reinforced steel tape inside the outer sheath is weatherproof, resistant to pressure and being gnawed by rodents. A high quality fibre optic ensures a reliable connection in difficult environments (machinery, factories, railways, churches, etc).
- Protect your communication: The fibre optic jumper is designed by Elfcam for outdoor installations (the cable is weatherproof) and concealed works. The reinforced shielding will better protect its inner core to ensure a better communication experience.
- Tested and certified: Elfcam assures that all its cables are well tested and certified under pressure. They are also ITU G657A2/B2 certified. Cable diameter: 3 mm (one fibre). Sheath material: Reinforces steel and LSZH (low smoke zero halogen).
- Connects to 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for a 10 Gigabit network. Insertion loss: ≤ 0.2 (dB), return loss: ≥ 35 (dB).
- – – – You are welcome to contact the service.