Hotteeze Heat Pads provide 14-hours of soothing, continuous, moist heat therapy. They are slim, ultra-light and odourless, and can be worn comfortably, invisibly and hands-free all day. Hotteeze Heat Pads are made in Japan under the strictest quality controls and have been endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association since 2012. To use a Hotteeze Heat Pad, a patient can simply remove the adhesive wrapping from the wrapping, stick to clothing or bandage over the target area, and it will become warm in 10 minutes. Once finished, the biodegradable contents of the pad can be reused as a soil conditioner. Clinical studies have found that moist heat therapy, such as that produced by Hotteeze Heat Pads, is an effective, non-invasive and drug-free option for the treatment of many health conditions.
Hotteeze Eco Friendly Self Adhesive Odourless Pain Relief Heat Pads – 1 Pack (10 pads)
- Odourless, slim and ultra-light Self-heating Hotteeze Heat Pads stay hot for more than 14 hours
- Application of heat helps blood vessels relax and open up more, increasing the flow of blood, nutrients and oxygen to the painful area. This relieves pain and helps the area to heal, including via the quick regeneration of damaged tissues and removal of toxins from the area.
- Hotteeze Heat Pads switch on heat receptors at the site of injury, which in turn block the effect of chemical messengers that cause pain to be detected by the body. This means the brain focuses more on the heat and less on the feeling of pain, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Heat helps relieve muscle spasm-related pain by reducing tension in muscle trigger points, increasing the ability of the muscle tendon unit to relax and stretch. This eases muscle stiffness and increases joint mobility.
- Heat increases circulation and the extensibility of connective tissue, which can help improve flexibility.