With its modern, ergonomic design, the Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard sets new standards in terms of health and ease of use. Your hands and arms are held in a relaxed position while working. So you feel fresh after a day at the desk and without pain or discomfort. The Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is based on advanced ergonomic principles. It features a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a padded palm rest that protects against inflammation and stress-related discomfort. The arched shape of the keyboard reduces and corrects excessive wrist wrestling, which can cause pain and mobility limitations. The curved key caps nestle against the natural curves of your fingertips. The keypad, curved in three dimensions, allows for a relaxed, neutral position of fingers, hands, wrists and under-names.
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard (QWERTZ-Layout)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unique design for comfort and functionality
- The arched shape of the keyboard reduces and corrects twisting of the wrists which can cause pain and mobility limitations
- The split keypad and large, padded palm rest promote a relaxed, natural attitude of hands and wrists
- The curved key caps nestle against the natural curves of your fingertips
- The separate numeric keypad allows for the exact adaptation of the working environment to your personal needs
- 2x AA Alkaline batteries required (included)