3M 4496B is a black double coated polyethylene foam tape with a durable, high strength acrylic adhesive. Constructed with a conformable foam carrier, this tape achieves excellent bonding even when used with slightly mismatched or irregular substrates. This product is an industrial grade tape suitable for a wide range of joining, mounting, gasketing, and sealing applications. Typical usage includes indoor and moderate outdoor environment bonding for signs, nameplates, displays, and appliances.
Only 1 left in stock
TapeCase 10-5-4496B Polyethylene Foam Tape, 62 mil (1.6 mm) Thick, 10 Inches x 5 Yards Roll (Pack of 5)
- Durable, high strength acrylic adhesive
- Conformable closed cell foam construction for irregular and mismatched substrates
- Engineered for bonding in demanding indoor environments and moderate outdoor climates
- Industrial performance joining, mounting, gasketing, and sealing
- Typically used for signs, nameplates, displays, and appliances