ABOUT WELO ETHIOPIAN OPAL
Sometimes called “Welo Opals,” these opals have translucent to transparent body colors with vivid play-of-color in a variety of patterns. This unique type of opal is rapidly trending with millennial brides-to-be due to its one-of-a-kind look and reasonable and affordable price.
WELO ETHIOPIAN OPAL ORIGIN
Precious opal mined in Ethiopia began entering the gem and jewelry market in 1994. This opal originated from a discovery made in the Menz Gishe District in the northern part of the Shewa Province. Western Astrology recements Opal as OCTOBER MONTH BIRTHSTONE.
This Earrings consists of Approx. 3-4 Gram of Genuine Opal Beads, approx. 24 Beads in a Earrings, each beads measuring is Approx. 5mm-6mm . Length of Earrings is 1 inch, with Sterling Silver.
1. Avoid direct contact of Moisture, Perfume, deodorants, oils as Sterling Silver have tendency to tarnish when in direct contact with such elements or any such routine activity like Swimming, while taking bath, Rinsing Hands etc.
2. Sterling Silver Jewelry is sensitive to skin types and behaves differently with moist and oily skin, it has tendency to tarnish more faster with such skin types.
3. Exposure to extreme temperatures effects the overall lusture or even make of jewelry.
4. Take off your jewelry while going to bed.
5. Ethiopian Welo Opal is a hydrophane variety. Whenever these opals are soaked in water or overexposed to moisture, they ‘lose’ their fire, to retain the fire back the opal needs to be put under incandescent yellow light overnight.