Specially developed for the strong, coarse hair of the bikini area, naturally enriched Nad’s Brazilian & Bikini Wax locks on to the hair so it can be removed from the root for weeks of smooth, hair free skin; no strips required! Each tub of peach and mango fragranced wax is enough for one full Brazilian wax or two to three bikini wax applications. Plus the wax kit includes cheeky templates so you can opt for a little tidy up, go completely bare, or totally personalise your bikini area! Be hair free for up to 8 weeks. Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for underarm, bikini and Brazilian.
HOW TO USE:
1. Ensure the area is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers. Hair needs to be a minimum of 3mm or 1/8 inch long. If much longer, trim to this length.
2. Heat the wax tub in the microwave (Refer to heating guide in product leaflet). Do not heat the wax tub with the applicator or any other object in it.
3. Gently touch the jar to check that it is not too hot to handle. Carefully remove the jar from the microwave, keeping it upright at all times to prevent spillage.
4. Leave to stand for one minute to ensure heat diffuses throughout. Gently stir the product until it is the consistency of thick honey without any solid areas. WARNING: IF THE WAX IS LIQUID OR BUBBLING, IT HAS BEEN OVERHEATED. DO NOT HANDLE UNTIL WAX HAS COOLED DOWN.
5. Dip spatula into the centre of the jar, scooping the wax out then rotate the spatula to prevent the wax from dripping.
6. Apply wax in a thick layer in the same direction of hair growth. For best results, always work on one small area at a time. Ensure you start from the outside and work your way into the more sensitive areas. Leave a small amount of wax at the end of the patch curling up as that will make it easier to remove. Let the wax cool on your skin for approx 30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on the skin too long it becomes hard and difficult to remove (after approx 1 minute).
7. Hold skin taut with one hand and then lift the end of the wax with the fingers of your free hand. Grip the wax and with one quick motion, remove the wax close and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do not re-use the wax or re-wax if skin is red and irritated. Use the Nad’s Post Calming Wax Oil wipes to remove any wax residue. Do not attempt to use water. Use baby oil to remove wax residue if you run out of wipes.
BOX CONTAINS: 1 Brazilian & Bikini Wax 140g (4.9oz), 2 Wooden Spatulas, 3 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes.
Colophonium, Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, Methyl hydrogenated rosinate, Paraffin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Parfum (Fragrance), BHT, CI 73360 (Red 30).